Marilyn Monroe: This timeless legend is still one of the most popular people ever.
boyari2
2010-05-03 23:01:40 UTC
Instead of promoting gossip, we should actually listen to what people
say to be able to relate the actual truth abot their lives?

http://surftofind.com/legend

Do you recognize the simple truth or are you a victim of ignorant and
false gossip?
LILhornie
2010-05-14 12:59:35 UTC
Did you know that she died from a suppository overdose?
Piotrek Zawodny
2010-07-20 06:34:10 UTC
Post by boyari2
Instead of promoting gossip, we should actually listen to what people
say to be able to relate the actual truth abot their lives?
http://surftofind.com/legend
Do you recognize the simple truth or are you a victim of ignorant and
false gossip?
could you translate into polish "gossip"? Into another english word?